You've driven up to Killington so many times you can practically drive up there with your eyes closed. Knowing the route to our home mountain will make it easier to join this drive-up trip. We're going to try out this option to save some money by cutting out the expensive bus.
This package will include two nights at the North Star Lodge and two days of lift passes. Discounts are available for those with their own lift passes or anyone who is staying elsewhere on the mountain.
January 7 - 9, 2022
IKON or no-lift ticket discount
Senior discount (65+)
Download the flyer or explore more of the details of this trip below.
$200 deposit/ first payment due 11/22/21
$140 or balance remaining due 12/21/21
You must be a paid member to sign up!
Transportation is not provided!
See Frank Fiorillo for payments or if you have questions.
Staying at the North Star Lodge
Our North Star Lodge accommodations include:
- Free Wifi
- A microwave and mini-fridge in all rooms
- Free coffee every morning
- The Star Lounge bar and dinner served nightly
- Heated outdoor pool
- Convenient to the main access road and right next to The Foundry, one of the better restaurants at Killington.
- Fitness center
- Laundry facilities
- Free parking
Skiing at Killington
- At 1,509 acres, Killington is the largest ski resort in the east. 155 trails cover more than 73 miles and include terrain for all ability levels.
- The area provides 21 lifts, including three gondolas, 14 chair lifts, and 4 surface lifts.
- Click here to download (12 Mb) a high-quality trail map.
- With a base at around 1,165' (Skyeship) and a summit of 4,241', it offers over 3,000 feet of vertical.
- Trails are marked black (most difficult, 43%), blue (more difficult, 40%), or green (easier, 17%).
- The Woodward Mountain Park, a network of featured terrain zones, offers a balanced variety of exciting on-mountain experiences for all ages and abilities.
Getting there and back
- You're on your own! Drive up solo on your own schedule, take a friend or carpool with your crew. Get there earlier in the day or even the previous day (and stay at the Snowflake Lodge) to get an extra day of skiing in before the weekend crowds. All you have to do is show up at the North Star Lodge on January 7, 2022.
- One advantage of the drive-yourself option is that you can take off when you want! Ski the whole day on Sunday, leave after lunch, leave the next day, or get an early trip home.
- $200 deposit/ first payment due 11/22/21
- $140 or balance remaining due 12/21/21
- Checks may be made out to the New Haven Ski Club.
- The club also accepts Venmo payments to @newhavenskiclub.