Whitefish. 3,000 acres. Lift lines are generally non-existent, snow quality is very good, and terrain is huge and diverse enough to keep every level of skier or boarder more than amused. Add in great affordability, beer-swilling at the awesome Bierstube, nearby Glacier National Park, plus a rockin’ ski town where we are staying, and you’ve got a pretty cool destination.
Staying at Firebrand Hotel. Located in the heart of downtown Whitefish with over 20 restaurants/bars within a 5-minute walk.
- 15-minute shuttle to Whitefish ski area
- Complimentary scheduled transportation to / from Whitefish Mt. Resort via free community S.N.O.W. Bus
- On Mt. ski storage
- Spa, 24-hour fitness center, concierge services, roof top patio w/ hot tub
- Private group transportation available for a fee
- Round trip Air Hartford – Kalispell via United Airlines
- 5-day lift pass
- One group dinner
- 105 marked trails, vast amounts of bowl and tree skiing, 4 terrain parks and a skier/boardercross course.
- Summit elevation 6,817 ft./2,078 m,
- Base elevation 4,464 ft./1,361 m,
- Vertical drop 2,353 ft./717 m
- Terrain Variety:
- More than 1,500 acres of beginner and intermediate terrain
- More than 1,500 acres of advanced and expert terrain
- This equates to the best mix of beginner (12%), intermediate (38%), advanced (43%), and expert (7%) terrain which is perfect for groups of mixed ability levels.