The New Haven Ski Club lodge is located just off the Killington access road, minutes to the lifts. It operates as a nonprofit function of the New Haven Ski Club and is subsidized by membership dues. The Lodge has a comfortable interior one level. The unit has a living room with fireplace, a fully supplied kitchen, a dining area, three bedrooms and two baths. It comes equipped with cable TV, DVD, microwave oven, dishwasher, and a gas grill.
To maintain our reasonable rates, lodge users-—including guests-—are expected to clean up their bedroom areas and to help in cleaning common areas. A member volunteer will coordinate a sign-up list on weekends to ensure proper cleanup. During the week, lodge users are expected to clean all areas they use—no matter how long their stay.
Lodge users are expected to follow the NHSC House guidelines that are posted in the lodge and to abide by our lease regulations. They will be financially and personally responsible for any costs, damages, or losses that the NHSC incurs on their behalf. Nonmembers of the NHSC must be accompanied by a current member. Reservations and prepayment are always required.
- Member rates for winter season (Nov 1 to April 30): $30 p/p per night
- Member rates for off season (May 1 to Oct 31): $25 p/p per night
- Guest rates (must be accompanied by member): member rate plus $5 p/p per night
- Children's rates (age 6-17): 50% of adult rate
Bulk and Group Rates
- For members: 6 days for $150
- Special group rates are available for renting the entire lodge.
- Our lease does not allow animals in the Lodge at any time.
- Reservations for children are approved by the Monthly Reservation Manager and are on a very limited basis. Minors under 21 years of age must be accompanied by an adult NH Ski Club member and are the responsibility of that member.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for lodging at all times and will be taken on a space available basis. Preference is given to full weekend or full holiday reservations. Come to Thursday night meetings, or call the monthly reservation manager. Members may reserve at any time.
- A reservation is held with FULL PAYMENT. Reservations cancelled at least 7 days in advance of a weekend receive a credit toward another date during the current season. Reservations cancelled less than 7 days for a weekend will be credited at the discretion of the Monthly Lodge Manager. "No Shows" and early departures will not be credited.