Membership Information for 2020 - 2021
- A New Member form DOWNLOAD PDF or a Renewing Member form DOWNLOAD PDF is required.
- A Release of Liability form and Code of Conduct form are included in the Membership forms, and your signature is required.
- Membership cannot be completed by e-mail. Turn in your forms at a meeting or mail them to the club mailing address shown on the forms.
- A Family Membership is one or two parents, children under 21 living at the same address on the membership application, and children under 25 attending full time college.
- Each member (including juniors) will be given their own card. To avoid confusion, please list all family members first and last name when filling out the membership application.
- New Haven Ski Club's Monthly Newsletter is sent by e-mail.
- News blasts of late-breaking information are only sent via e-mail.
- Changes to e-mail addresses are the responsibility of the member.
The New Haven Ski Club’s Calendar includes year round social events and activities. Winter and Spring are the busy seasons which include convenient day and weekend trips to popular ski destinations throughout the northeast, two separate weeklong trips to destinations in North America and/or Europe, and plenty of occasions to take advantage of the club lodge located in central Vermont. Our weekly meetings and ideal location at the Harugari German American Club in West Haven provide the perfect opportunity to host our November “Open House” and to celebrate all the holidays in style along with many” themed” and” special guest” nights. As members of the NHSC, you are automatically “associate members” of the German American club and entitled to attend their special events as well including Oktoberfest, Sommerfest, Schlachtfest, Weihnachtsfest, and a few other “fests” you probably have never heard of. Summer and Fall bring more outdoor barbecues, banquets, parties, outing, and for the more active: golfing, tennis, camping, hiking, biking, kayaking, and more.
Connecticut Ski Council
The greatest member benefits include the camaraderie of our 330 plus members (21 and over) and the substantial cost savings obtained by leveraging such an active group and sharing in the Ct Ski Council (CSC) Bulk Lift Ticket program and “specially priced” Ct Ski Council Days.
The New Haven Ski Club has a rich history and experience of travel throughout North America and Europe. We have even ventured to New Zealand and Australia for a summer “winter” adventure. Our favorite destinations in the US and Canada include: Banff, Whistler, Lake Tahoe, Park City, Jackson Hole, Big Sky, Vail, Aspen, and Breckenridge. We have also become quite familiar with the European Alps, frequenting resorts such as Innsbruck Austria, Interlaken Switzerland, France and Italy.